Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

11/30/07

Go, Huskies!

A little bonding time with Melania. The UW volleyball home games are shown on the internet, so Melania and I get to watch on the "bigscreen!" The Huskies will be starting the NCAA tournament this evening. When I adopted Melania, they won the national title. Coincidence? Maybe. Anyway, we will look forward to watching the game(s) this weekend to pass the time. It is Carmen's opinion that Melania has been completely brainwashed. She goes around saying, "Go, Huckies!" anytime a sporting event grabs her attention. Update: Huskies win in 5 games. It was closer than I like to see in the first round, but will take the "W". Melania fell asleep at the start of this one, and I didn't have the heart to wake her even though it was a very exciting game. She has not been on the most regular of schedules of late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on another beautiful baby girl! We're very excited for you and can't wait to meet Mishayla. Give us a call when you get settled at home and have a free second. Mark, Kristie, Kate & Lily

PS-love your blog....maybe someday I'll find time to start one!

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown