Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

3/9/08

Caroline came for a visit this afternoon. A quick shot before lunch. Everyone except Mishayla was hungry! Caroline is keeping busy working on her science fair project about solar power cells. She's really enjoying her "bro." We miss her, but sure enjoy our visits! In true blogger fashion, this picture should follow the others...
Well, it's definitely been awhile since my last post. I can honestly blame a really slow server connection, which makes it difficult to upload photos. My IT guy has a final due tomorrow, so he's been unavailable. There are other reasons, of course, but that is the main one! Here's a happy picture of Mishayla I took one morning last week as I was going out the door to work. She's such a morning girl, which is unusual around here. Plus, it just wouldn't be a proper post without a bathing beauty featurette. (Is that even a word?)
Spencer is really growing. We can't wait to see all the kids when we return to MT Easter weekend. I hear that he looks like Trenton did as a baby. Apparently, he looks like quite the "bruiser" next to Kaitlyn. Hopefulley I'll have a Kaitlyn update soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer is not sure that he likes being called a "bruiser" He is really to sweet for that. I will admit Kaitlyn does look really tiny next to him. Can't wait to see the girls at Easter. (Oh can't wait to see you too.) Give them hugs and kisses.
Carmen

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown