Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

7/21/08

Canyon Ferry Physical Therapy

Future home of Canyon Ferry PT. Several have commented on the wagon wheels, but they were not included in the acquisition of this fine building on Front Street. This glorified shed is well insulated and in a great location. There is plenty of parking, and I'll have room for a small office, 2 treatment rooms, accessible bathroom, and large "gym" area. I can hardly wait to get started on my own practice! A mid-August move is planned. I've resorted to renting my house in WA in hopes that the market will improve...

4 comments:

Sew Fab Martha said...

Canyon Ferry's gain,
is sadly our loss.
OXOXOXO

Lane and Sylvia said...

That's wonderful that you'll have your own business. How exciting! I'm sure you'll have great success. Too bad about the wagon wheels by the way.

Unknown said...

Congrats Wanda! Maybe some day I can drop in and see your space. I am happy for you and your freedom to practice as you wish not as the trends, finances, insurance companies, and higher ups think you should...and the opportunity to raise your daughters in a smaller community.

Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

Congrats on the clinic. We will sure miss you in Washington.

I hope the move is going well and that you are still planning to be at Milltown.

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown