Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

7/22/12

Schools Out! Art Camp! Summer Fun!

Running out the door on the last day of Kindergarten!


Side by side comparison of 1st day and final day of Kindergarten.


Art Camp 2012

.Melania spent 3 afternoons at art camp preparing for a gallery style presentation of her work.  In her autobiography, her favorite color is purple and her favorite artist is herself!  So proud of my talented girl!  Mishayla has been anxiously awaiting her turn at art camp...still two years away!






Finally, I got a new battery for the Barbie Jeep.  It was a gift to the girls from one of June's voice students.
They have been busy learning to drive!  Stay off the sidewalks!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a fun post! She is one GOOD artist!! I'm very impressed!

The girls have grown up so much since I saw you at Jane's however long ago. They're sure cutie pies! : )

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown