Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

6/5/08

Flickr Mosaic

Here are the photo credits. 1. Wanda Gaze Longing, 2. Girl with bread - Pakistan, 3. US-12 West Distance Marker, 4. Pink Petals, 5. Lowe Sepia, 6. the light seems too bright before my morning mocha..., 7. La Isla de Puerto Rico, 8. Bittersweet Chocolate Cheesecake, 9. Still in love? I think so ; ), 10. Unconditional Love: A Mother's Love, 11. Capable...?, 12. when i was sixteen Okay, I am not getting to bed early tonight, because I was totally inspired by this mosaic game featured on SewFabMartha's blog. You make a mosaic that is 'you' using the following recipe! I am glad she read about it on Baby Anne Quilts . Here is an interesting link to alot of other Flickr gamers who made mosaics! The concept: a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. b. Using only the first page, pick an image. c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker). The Questions: 1. What is your first name? 2. What is your favorite food? 3. What high school did you go to? 4. What is your favorite color? 5. Who is your celebrity crush? 6. Favorite drink? 7. Dream vacation? 8. Favorite dessert? 9. What you want to be when you grow up? 10. What do you love most in life? 11. One Word to describe you. 12. Your flickr name *** It is a good idea to read the Three SneakyBugs security warning before you make your mosaic! Then, have fun with it! Thanks, Martha!

3 comments:

Sew Fab Martha said...

Very fun mosaic, Wanda!
It is totally you!
OXOXO
Martha

Lane and Sylvia said...

Rob Lowe?

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

He's cute. I liked him a lot in high school. He's aged well, don't you think? It was kind of a reach to come up with a celebrity crush...

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown