Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

3/25/09

It's spring, right?

Happy Birthday, Trenton! Go, Bulldogs! Mishayla's up and then she wants down. Repeat.
Happy 30th birthday, Carmen. Where is the guest of honor?
The lollipop returns.
Ginger gets into the picture.
The girls with their knit items from June's Aunt Kathy. I love Melania's African American doll, complete with clothes and a bead necklace.
The girls with their dresses, hats and stuffed animals from Don and Barbara.
Thank you!
Bath time + sisterly love. We have no tubs in our new house, just showers. So, the laundry room sink has to suffice!
Tiggers have stripes. So do M&M's.
Melania's very happy with her huge lollipop! It even trumps Pooh Bear. Gma and Taylor Rae June and the kids. M&M's nanny is very popular here in MT! Great Gma and my sister, Karen. The apron gives you a little clue about where we live!

3 comments:

NadineB said...

Thanks for the update! A couple months makes a huge difference in how much the girls grow and change!

Lane and Sylvia said...

Wow, the girls are growing so fast. Sorry it's been so long since we checked in!
Where can we get one of those cool John Deere aprons? I know somebody out here that would love one!

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Lane, My sister received the apron as a gift from her mother-in-law. She thinks it came from a craft show north of the border and may be "one of a kind." She's looking into it for you, though. Nice to hear from you again! Wanda

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown