Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

4/7/10

Moving Right Along Into 2010

We celebrated the start of the New Year with friends in Washington!
*Photo credit to Tonya (my camera battery died)
Entertaining story...
My only picture of Braden. I will have to do better next time.
You can see more pictures of this cute boy on his blog!
Lisa and Melania
P.S. Lisa, this picture really makes me miss you! I hope we are able to get together again soon!
Girls don't really need toys. Just give them some empty boxes.
This story is more recent than the picture...
Melania was holding a large flat rock that she found outside.
She showed it to June, and told her that she had reached Level 2 and was having a great game on her "Outside Leapster." Great imagination. June has dubbed the rock the "Stoneage Leapster." I found it pretty amusing because Melania is as addicted to her Leapster as I will allow! (which is about 30 minutes daily!)

No comments:

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown