Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

4/11/10

January 2010 Continued...

Mishayla and Sylvester come to an understanding...
The girls enjoying "snowman soup." A gift from a patient of mine.
It's delicious. What can I say, it involves cocoa, chocolate kisses, marshmallows, a candy cane to stir, etc.
Mishayla and Sylvester bond after her nap one sunny afternoon.
Sylvester is a downstairs only cat (failed to learn how to stay off the kitchen counters), and sometimes he just gets desperate for some attention. What is Mishayla doing to her eye? Sylvester kisses... Uncle Blaine and Mishayla. What's in there???
My mom's knee after getting stitches after a fall.
(It's healed up now.)
My mom - not so enthusiastic about me taking a picture of her knee.
Girls playing in the jet tub at Gpa and Gma's.
They loved "swimming" in the tub.
My "helper."
No, we really don't keep our dishes on the floor...Especially now.
Pantry cupboard pictures to follow!
Mishayla
Same old problem. Nobody wants to look at the camera.
Neah Nova. Neah means "butterfly" in Cherokee. This little girl came to stay for a week. Initially, her parents were considering an adoptive placement, but reconsidered. This little one has a special place in our hearts, and we hope for the best for her. She's a sweetheart!

4 comments:

NadineB said...

Wow! You're just updating like crazy! We're enjoying the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Wanda -
Thanks for your comment on my blog recently. I have looked at yours from time to time, too. Our friends have their own set of little M&M's that make us smile... I can see how much you enjoy your girls. Good luck with your building projects... it's too much fun! :)

ScubaGirl said...

Love the pictures - can't believe how big they both are!! Are you looking to adopt another girl? Awesome, you are my hero! :) Big hugs to you all. Gina

ducknme said...

Hey Wanda,
This is Tara Winther, I lost your blog address when Brian updated the computer and forgot to back up my stuff. Your M&M's are adorable!

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown