Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

8/20/12

Missing Teeth

One front tooth missing...

Not to be outdone!


Two front teeth missing.

Some lisping!


Sylvester, the downstairs cat, makes a rare appearance upstairs!

Did I mention the girls each got a kitten of their own this summer?  It's a long story.
Melania named her kitten Isabella.  Mishayla's kitten is Tiger.
They are both very sweet and tolerant.
I have blog friends who take amazing picutres.  I thought this droopy little guy pretty much summed up my nature photography skills...

2 comments:

Traci K said...

So I must know, did they do what our youngest did and write a note to the tooth fairy asking for $100??:)

Love the quilts. Beautiful!

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Thankfully, no! The tooth fairy gets off easy here...4 quarters have been known to trump a $5 bill. Melania may need to have a couple of teeth extracted as part of the orthodontics plan which may raise the stakes considerably! Thanks for your comment.

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown