Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

2/20/08

Babies keep busy!

Another check-in from the tub, and to think that I was once considering buying a house with only showers! Melania's tub toy - an old NAU cup from my college days. Do you still have any of these, Lisa? Two thumbs are better than one. The new baby with his big sister and brother. Does anyone else think Carmen should start a blog? This is the special baby that "went" to Ohio with his mom to help me when Mishayla was born! 3 months old, and all smiles. Please, can't you see that I am very busy here, and I don't really have time for pictures? Still very helpful, and so loving when it comes to her baby sister. Melania's pretty hair in the morning. Somehow it escaped the braids last night. Wendy and Blaine shared this picture of Melania talking to Gma at her 2nd birthday party. I had already forgotten how puffy her ponies were getting to be before we changed hairstyles!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for more cute pictures. I won't be starting a blog anytime soon as then I wouldn't have time to leave comments on your blog. :) The girls are sure growing give them both a hug and a kiss for us.

Carmen

The J's said...

Cute new pictures! Fun to see how baby has grown!!

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Wow - an NAU cup! It brings back such memories! No, unfortunately all of mine have gone by the wayside in the last 15 years (ugh - has it really been that long?!). The girls are so cute, as always. Hope I get to see them this weekend!

Carl said...

Yes, Carmen needs start a blog, or maybe you can just start a second blog to keep us posted on them. ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

Great pictures! The girls are growing so fast.

Justin said...

Hi Wanda...glad to find your blog again. Hope it's okay I added your link. Adorable M&M's.....hope to see you all again soon (and meet the new M).

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown