Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

2/28/08

This week's update...

Good morning, sunshine! Mishayla has started to laugh, because everyone knows that when you laugh, the world laughs with you! Sunday eve. pancake making session. Orange, cranberry and oat. Yummy! Melania was so into stirring that she wouldn't look at me and smile. This just in - a Spencer update. Just don't call him "Little Spency." My other sister, Karen, was admitted to the hospital late this afternoon, so maybe more baby news to report on by tomorrow! Melania was not feeling well when she woke up yesterday morning. Here she is working the system. Pillow, blanket, kitty, book, and pacifier. (Not necessarily in that order...) Normally, the pacifier is reserved for bedtime only, so this was a special treat! You can still tell Melania isn't feeling all that great when you look at her eyes. Here she is eating grapes. Grapes are delicious. MmmmmmmmmmHer hair has been in braids for quite a few days. So, today, it was F-R-E-E.

And, a video for your enjoyment. These take forever to upload!

,

4 comments:

Shari said...

They are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those videos DO take forever to load, don't they? It's so frustrating!! BUT...worth it when they do finally load. :) Thanks for the pictures and the video!! What cuties!!! :o)

JnJWard said...

I LOVE your girls. They are so sweet! We have to get together sometime!

Lane and Sylvia said...

What a great bunch of pictures. Sweet girls.
Lane

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown