Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

8/9/10

Princess Dress + Melania = Flower Girl

My cousin Shaun and his wife, Emily, invited Melania to be a flower girl in their wedding.
Typical of me uploading photos to blogger, they are in reverse order.
So, presenting the happy couple!
Melania decided to sit down and rest during the ceremony. This might be the point where she thought talking to Emily would be a good idea.
A little nervous about her walk down the aisle...
Family picture - my mom's side. Just missing one cousin who wasn't able to make it to the wedding.
Pretty Mishayla!
Dancing Melania.
These pictures were all taken by Carlie Brene.
http://carliebreenphotography.info The girls.
Shaun and Emily
The wedding party
Mr. and Mrs.
Emily's friend for life!
*I hope to put up some of the candid shots I took of this special day soon!

1 comment:

peawink said...

I absolutely love the pic of you with the girls!!! They are growing up so fast and you all look so happy. Miss you tons. xox J

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown