Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

4/3/08

Finally...

Well, it's difficult to know where to start when one has been so remiss about updating their blog! The more behind I get, the harder it seems to get motivated to catch up. It's hard to believe that people would tire of looking at the beautiful quilts, but there's been a bit of an uproar about my shortcomings as a blogger. Joe, Jasmine and Gina paid us a visit right before Easter. Gina has relocated to TX, and it was great to see her again. Good to see Joe and Jasmine, too.

1 comment:

Lane and Sylvia said...

Thanks for all the updated pictures. It sure was fun to hang out with you all last weekend. By the way, I thought the quilts were awesome. I never tire of quilts. :-) quilts=warmth

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown