Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

1/31/08

Happy 11th Birthday, Caroline!

Caroline's choice for dinner: orange chicken and egg rolls

Caroline's choice for dessert: cherry cheesecake

Hmmmm....No boyfriends - on the 2nd attempt!

Can I please open my presents now????

One day, a big box arrived at the front door. Caroline had to go into the house while the big box was put away. From that point forward, she was just sure she was getting a birthday present. Then, I took a bunch of boxes and stuff to Goodwill. June suggested to Caroline that I had accidentally taken the big box by mistake. Caroline looked so bummed that we had to tell her we were just teasing. So, what was in the big box? A new mtn bike and helmet. She loved it.

A Quiz Book and a book on manners from Adah.

"Carolina Girls" bag from June "Heelies" purchased with gift card from Mom and Dad. Itunes gift card from Wendy and Blaine.

Thank you, Adah, Dave, Wendy, Blaine, and Shaun for celebrating with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caroline. I hope that you have great times on your new bike.
Carmen

Lane and Sylvia said...

Caroline seems like a very nice young lady. Wed night I noticed she was singing without looking at the book! That's pretty awesome!

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown