Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

1/6/08

A post with pictures...

I found my camera battery charger, and since we are all sick, my stab at productivity yesterday was centered around charging the battery and downloading the pictures. Impressive, I know.
Melania continues to be very helpful with Mishayla - patting, bouncing, holding the bottle, bathtime, sharing her cold, etc. This was taken mid December 2007. June punched the lenses out of some old glasses. Melania loves glasses. Don't they make a nice statement? Not a great picture of the girls, but Melania's braids were pretty cute! Sleepy girl. Plus a little piriformis muscle stretch. It is truly amazing how flexible little kids can be. The kitty went "simming" in the bathtub with Mishayla yesterday, so Melania found out that cats who go swimming are not dry enough to go napping! She was quite sad, but pleased to recover the kitty by bedtime. We enjoyed having Leota with us for a night during special meetings.

8 comments:

Carl said...

Ahhh, your kids are so adorable. Some day the CDC will issue a press release that lists children as the number one incubator and distributor of colds. :)

The J's said...

Just wanted to say Hi! Darling little girls. enjoyed the pix of Leota... she's a Nebr native from around where I grew up. My family's known her always. I have 2 girls in the work.
Blogs are a wonderful way to connect thru the world!

The J's said...

oh yes, and I forgot to add your blog caught my eye because we have a Meshayla!

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

I LOVE the glasses! Hope you're starting to feel better! Hmmm, what kind of tea will it be tonight? ~L

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

I'm drinking them all - Gypsy Cold Remedy, Breathe Easy, and Throat Coat. I promise, no driving after all this drinking!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute pictures. I miss them both already. We are sharing in your misery though. Trenton and Hugh are now on antibiotics. Kadyn and I may head in tomorrow if we are not feeling better. Take Care
Love
us

Shari said...

Congratulations on the new little one Wanda. I enjoyed catching up with you through your blog. Your girls are darling....shall we arrange weddings with my boys now???

Shari said...

Congratulations on the new addition Wanda. I enjoyed meeting your girls through your blog. They are darling...shall we arrange marriages with my boys now???

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown