Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

1/7/08

Still catching up.

My wild child, or at least wild hair! Melania loves her bath! I shouldn't get in to much trouble when she is an adult for posting this picture! A wide-eyed Mishayla with Great Aunt Barb on Christmas Eve. Love these two shots of the girls with Grandpa. Not much changes in a couple of years.
Mishayla & Grandpa
Melania & Grandpa
My dad loves babies. He rocks them, gets after me for giving them cold formula, and just can't quite get enough of the "little duffers." Without the support of mom & dad, I would not have had the courage to adopt one baby, let alone two! Thanks so much for loving all your kids and grandkids so much. It means everything to us.

3 comments:

Beth said...

So I have tears in my eyes after reading about your dad and the babies!! You are a wonderful person for giving these two beautiful girls the chance they deserve in life!! May God Bless You!
~Beth~
http://theparmerfamily.blogspot.com

Shari said...

Congratulations on your new addition Wanda! I loved meeting your girls online anyway. Shall we arrange their marriages with my boys now???

Renea Jo Zosel said...

I have tears as well...
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story! We love you!
Renea
http://wasabimom.blogspot.com

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown