Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

5/4/08

I have not been so good at taking pictures lately. I know that I will regret not doing it, if I don't get started again! Not much news on the house selling / move front. Some flickers of interest, but no offers.

Melania feeds her biggest fan, other than Mommy and Aunt June, of course!

Thank you, Trenton, Kadyn, & Spencer's "old" grandparents for Mishayla's hand-knit sweater! It's beautiful, perfect for walks, and goes on easily.

Melania tries to fit in the sink. The "new house" has no bathtubs, just showers, so I told her she'd have to get used to taking a bath in the laundry room sink. Guess she decided to practice. In other big news, Mishayla has two bottom teeth. Trying for a closer look. This is not so fun anymore.

What a face!

Melania loves her new princess lawn chair.

Fun times!

They were both quite entertained for about 30 minutes.

Maybe it was the threat of bedtime unless everyone could stay happy...

Busy girl.

My favorite dimples.

2 comments:

NadineB said...

The pictures of Mishayla happy and then crying when you were showing us her teeth are just too precious. That poor pitiful face she is making! :)

Laura said...

I love these pictures Wanda- your girls are beautiful and your new house is really nice. How very exciting:) Nice to be able to follow all the going ons of your life!

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown