Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

5/4/08

just for kicks 1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Pepper Trailblazer 2. Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Brooks 3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Pink Cat (??) 4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Lynn Chester 5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): LamWa 6. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Purple Irish Cream Mocha 7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Louis Forrest 8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Amarige Skittles (definitely sounds scandalous) 10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Richter (Major city, anyone?) Rochester (Thanks, Carl.) 11. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Summer Daisy 12. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Grape T-shirt 13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): Pumpkin Pie Maple (Actually, I'm not sure I have a favorite tree...)

7 comments:

Carl said...

Rochester!

Homestead said...

You are so lucky you had 5th grade AFTER her wedding.... I got Woldtvedt, um, why can't I think of a city that starts with "W"???

Randy and Amy said...

That is hilarious! They all fit too.

Sew Fab Martha said...

Nice to work with you today, Amarige Skittles!
Your Friend, Happy Caramello!

Mama Moe said...

Your daughters are beautiful! And thanks so much for the offer of help!

Lane and Sylvia said...

1. Judy Toyota (nice,.... for a GIRL)
2. Cookie Dough New Balance (whaaaaat?)
3. Blue Cheetah (me run fast)
4. Ronald Mount Vernon (cool!)
5. EriLa
6. Green Cola (weird)
7. Harold Grant (vroom vroom)
8. Chrome Whoppers (LOL)
9. ?
10. Eakle Edmonton (your source for weather)
11. Spring Dyanthus
12. Apple Shorts (I don't get it)
13. Coffee Aspen

Brent and Dayla said...

Wow! You have a big change coming soon...I am sure it will be so nice to be closer to your parents & family! Hugs to the girls!

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown