Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

5/19/08

Last visit with Caroline...at least for now.

Melania shows Caroline her new bike. Sylvester has been under the weather, but is now nearly recovered. He will be 10 in July, and has started to eat a high fiber diet.

The girls snuggle and giggle before Melania's nap. June and Caroline finish up work on her memory scrapbook. Caroline is a sweet girl with a special place in my heart.

Caroline's social worker has agreed to allow ongoing contact through letters and pictures sent to her address in Everett. She will then deliver them to Caroline. Hopefully, once Caroline has adjusted more fully to living with her new family, we will be able to resume email, telephone conversations, and possible visits in the future. Caroline will graduate from the 5th grade on June 12, 2008. Congratulations, Caroline!

Here's the address if anyone would like to write to Caroline.

Carol Louquet - social worker for Caroline B.

840 N. Broadway Building A. Ste 340

Everett, WA 98201

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Enjoyed all the new photos! Wonderful that you got to spend some time with Caroline.... Looking forward to seeing you and girls on Wednesdays...at least for a while! We'll sure miss you all after you move to Montana.

Sew Fab Martha said...

Love the nap photo!

merc n heidi said...

Stumbled on your blog here looking for some friends, had to say your little girls are so adorable, we also are in the foster/adoptive process ourselves so it is fun reading your blog.

merc n heidi said...

stumbled on your website, what an adorable family. We are also in the foster/adopting process so it has been fun to read your blog!

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown