Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

5/30/08

Memorial Day Weekend - Rialto Beach

Pictures from Memorial Day weekend spent on the Olympic Peninsula. Rialto Beach is one of my favorite places. The pictures are in no particular order, thanks to my inability to upload them is the order I would otherwise put them in! Chloe loves Mishayla. Melania plays with her new friend Chloe's toys.
June and Melania contemplate the waves. Melania's not so sure about climbing over the big logs by herself. Melania hikes the beach with her walking stick. Woody Woodpecker - not afraid of us at all. Swinging girls at the park in Forks.
Mishayla loves to swing. Higher is better! At Rialto Beach The rocks were a big hit. Old trees at Rialto Beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a busy, but FUN, weekend! :) Thanks for sharing!

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown