Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

12/9/07

Routine happenings

It's official. I took all 3 girls to Costco late on a Saturday afternoon to get diapers and live to write about it. Here's a random shot of Melania waiting for dinner last night and Mishayla in her bouncy chair. She likes the vibration, now if it were just heated. Love the outfit, Kristie R., for the 2nd time. There was a moment last night in which both little girls were crying and Caroline wanted to show me something she had written in her journal that I experienced a sense of panic. I just wanted to finish folding another load of laundry and think about getting ready for bed! It blew over though, and we are all having a much better afternoon/evening today!

1 comment:

Troy and Beth said...

Welcome to motherhood...how come it's taken you so long to have a panic attack? *grin Guess you're a lucky one. Way to just take life in stride.

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown