Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

12/8/07

Melania's Birthday Party & Mishayla's Homecoming!

Aunt Wendy planned a little 2nd birthday party for Melania after Wed. night bible study. As you can see, Melania has eyes only for Uncle Bean.
Thank you, Aunt Wendy, for making such a cute
'Sylvester' cake for Melania. Mommy was definitely too tired to do much in the way of party planning!
Candles are "hot." Melania hopes to get more for her birthday than a new sister!

Melania's favorite gift was from June. A keyboard with a microphone. As a special bonus, it also has a volume control!

Melania received a collection of bath letters and numbers, bubble bath, and sour jelly beans from Aunt Wendy and Uncle Blaine. They are her jelly beans, and she doesn't have to share! Mommy found a collection of Little Miss Spider books, another favorite!

What's a party without balloons? This one could just be reached on tip toe.

I will have to continue to experiment with the video function. I turn the camera the right way about half-way through this one! Mishayla meets Aunt Wendy, who says, "You are even cuter than in your pictures!" Cousin Shaun says, "I don't think I've held a baby since Melania." Thanks, Shaun for sharing in the birthday celebration. Are you sure you don't want to travel to MT with us for Christmas? I'll let you sit in the front seat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Melania! We love to see your blog and see how you and your new sister are doing. Look forward to meet you again and see the little one too.

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown