Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

12/10/07

Still no word on the DNA tests. Last word, the lab was still waiting for samples from Cortney and Eric. So, I'm glad I rushed right in with Mishayla! It's frustrating to have so little control over something so important. Maybe by the end of the week... It is quite wonderful to be home. The girls are not without their individual challenges as they all crave a lot of attention. Everyone tells me this is perfectly normal and that it'll get better. I sure hope so. Mishayla is working hard to straighten out her days and nights. I've never known a baby that can sleep so soundly. It is nearly impossible to keep her awake. I've returned to work, but we are not really busy right now. This is good because it means I can be home a little more, and some days, I am just tired! I know it will improve, though, and I am just trying to stay healthy. Now, time to fit in some exercise. Seriously, I'm not kidding. If I can just stay motivated for 5 more minutes...

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Wanda - Just 3 minutes ago, I found your site thru Mike & Traci's. I'm so glad to see pictures and hear about your newest girl! We will definitely want to hear how things go. Miss you in Texas.
lv, Andrea, Russell & Benjamin

Wrena said...

Wanda, lovly blog you have of happy girls! I am a Montana girl that has been transplanted.

Traci K said...

So glad for all your updates. Sure glad you made the trip quickly to get your precious little one! Hope you have good travels to MT over Christmas break. Wish we could be up there too, but we're staying home this year.

Laura said...

Congrats Wanda- It's so exciting that you have two beautiful daughters! I love the pictures and the blog! Yeah for m&m's:) Love Laura

GIEJ Long said...

Can't wait for updates about DNA etc..... We keep checking!
Ivona

Randy and Amy said...

I check everyday to hear dna news. I'm thinking about you often and can't wait to meet Mishayla. Kaylee will be soooo happy to have another baby to hold!

Brent and Dayla said...

Hi Wanda! Hopefully Mishayla is figuring out the routine of home & will soon know which 12 hrs. of the clock to sleep through :-) Take care! Dayla

Anonymous said...

Just checking the comments and trying to sign in anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Congrats-what a beautiful baby! I can't believe how adorably chubby Mishayla is! Whew-I hear ya on the sleep deprivation...hang in there!

Anonymous said...

"Congrats" Wanda...you have "2" beautiful little girls to love & they'll reward you, by loving you too. Look forward to meeting Mishayla. All the very, very best.
Don+Barbara Lee

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown