Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

12/6/07

Melania is 2 years old. Amazing!

We made it home! Yea! Both of the girls did really well, especially since it was such a long trip. It was quite a way for Melania to spend her 2nd birthday. Our flight to Phoenix was delayed, so we had to run from one to plane to the next. We arrived in Seattle on time with all of our luggage, so no complaints! I cannot begin to describe Melania's level of absolute joy to be home. She was so excited to see June, Caroline, Sylvester, her house and toys. We went to Wed. night meeting, and afterward my sister, Wendy, had us over for cake and presents. I'll include more details as I soon as I get the pictures from the evening ready to go. Mishayla was definitely aware of being in a new place and did not sleep so well last night. It was nice to have today to catch up stuff (mail, bills, laundry, etc.) before I return to work tomorrow. I think I might require the weekend to recover!

4 comments:

Traci K said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Melania!

Beth said...

Congratulations on your two girls and being home with them both! I hope everything continues to work out in your best interest! Have enjoyed reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda, I found your blog yesterday! Congrats on your new little one and Melania's 2nd birthday. That hardly seems possible.

Serena

Anonymous said...

Wanda - We would have loved to stick around on Wednesday afternoon and see everyone but it just didn't work. We are so excited to meet the new little one and to wish Melania a "Happy Birthday"!!

Dave, RoCherra, & Boys

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown