Melania Maycie & Mishayla Marian

12/1/07

Still growing...

Thank you Uncle Hugh, Trenton and Kadyn for letting Carmen go on her "great adventure" to help out with Baby Mishayla. She misses you and hopes to come home soon. Mishayla has discovered her fist and her ability to suck on it.
9 days - Mishayla
Favorite pastime: Eating (or in this case, drinking). We went to the pediatrician yesterday. Mishayla has passed her birth weight and currently weighs 8 lb. 5 oz. My camera battery needed to be recharged for a better flash. Melania was sharing her cute, pink kitty with Mishayla. Carmen keeps undressing Mishayla in an attempt to keep her awake during the evening rather than at night!
I just get Mishayla all set up for her picture, and she does the lean. She is a little big for newborn clothes and a little small for 0-3 months. Poor baby has decided against shopping since nothing fits "just right" currently. Melania signed a new cell phone contract at the dollar store today. Here she is kicking back waiting for a phone call from the interstate compact office, our attorney, or anyone else who might decide to call. She has taken over Mishayla's "bed." It's OK because Mishayla has discovered that she prefers to be held - all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new beautiful baby girl.

Melania at the Piano - 11 months

Melania at the Piano - 11 months
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Unknown

The Gift of Life

The Gift of Life
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
-Unknown